12/26/07

Ode to Starbuck Peppermint Mocha

Tis the season to drink and be merry!! So here I present to you my photo nod to all things perfect - the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha - true perfection!



A new Dark Chocolate (yup you read that right - DARK) iced peppermint mocha frappuccino:



And next year, you can increase your Starbucks love by searching for these lovely village decorations!! It's just too too sweet.



Even a hand cart! I so need one of these outside my business year round (just a tad larger though).


If you still need more, try this Peppermint Mocha Recipe I found on-line and you too might become a barista.

1 comments:

Pokey Puppy said...

Well I will say.. I LOVE the peppermint white chocolate mocha. And as you saw tonight I did have the cold version. Cause all know that I love hot but out of necessity must drink cold. But.. its nothing as good.. trust me.. be happy you left it here!